Monday 18 October 2010

WORLD HAIR SHOW WAS MENTAL.





I recently had a meeting with Johnny from Ena Salon who is possibly one of the most driven dudes I have ever met. Not only does this guy have the slickest hair salon in central London (the spot has 4 floors) but he has outrageous ideas in his head. The mad thing is he actually makes them happen..... and they look good.
To simplify things for you, he decided to base his collection on a horse's maine which would be inspired by the works of Tim Flach. Outfits and hair cuts were solely based on this. Incredible what was acheived and I hear the crowds in Berlin and Sweden went crazy for it.
My piece was on display and I'm super happy with the feedback. Here are some pics of Johnny with his crew and my piece. Take your girlfriend to get her barnet chopped at Ena Salon. She will be pleased! ;o)

No comments: