Sunday 27 June 2010

PROJECT INTEGRATION X AMAR STEWART X NELA ART WALK.


Amar Stewart from Jordan Buck on Vimeo.



A few month ago I was approached by Project Integration which is a collective based in down town L.A. Every second saturday of the month gallery's in the area showcase new talent and open their spaces for the public to check out art work, have a few drinks and party.
This was a no brainer so on September 11th I will be live painting along side my good friend Mister Batlow representing London.
I was asked to design the flyer (coming soon) and anything else I wanted to do so I decided to work with Director/Photographer Jordan Buck to put together a trailer for the show. Check it out....

Amar Stewart and Mister Batlow for Project Integration.

September 11th 2010 - 9PM - 2AM.
The York
5018 York Boulevard
Los Angeles
90042

No comments: